BeBop Sensorswww.bebopsensors.com, the leader in smart fabric sensor technology with over four million state-of-the-art wearable smart fabric sensors shipped, will announce at CES 2020 the Forte Data Glove, the first VR haptic glove integrated and exclusively designed for Oculus Quest, Oculus Link, Oculus Rift S, Microsoft Windows Mixed Reality, HTC Vive Cosmos, HTC Vive Pro, HTC Focus Plus, and VarjoVR headset technology. The Forte Data Glove is the first haptic glove for the HTC Cosmos and first haptic glove for the Microsoft Windows Mixed Reality Headsets, including HP, Lenovo, Acer, Dell, and Samsung, through integration with the HP Reverb. In addition, the Forte Data Glove is the first haptic VR glove to fully support Oculus Quest Link, which allows Oculus Quest to leverage the graphics capabilities and processing power of a VR computer for higher end VR interactions.
VR Enterprise Training, Maintenance, & Gaming Anywhere/Anytime
The first affordable all-day wireless VR/AR data glove, the BeBop Sensors Forte Data Glove provides a complete VR headset/data glove solution that fits in a small bag for easy portability with almost no set-up for on-the-go VR enterprise training, maintenance, and gaming anywhere/anytime. The Forte Data Glove ushers in the next generation of VR by allowing people to do real practical things in the virtual world with natural hand interactions — just as they do in the real world. The gloves provide missing touch feedback and make users feel like the virtual world is tangible for more realistic and safer training for business and enhanced VR gaming experiences.
BeBop Sensors Forte Data Gloves New Features:
- Hand tracking ties natively into each system’s translation system.
- Top-of-the-line finger tracking supplied by Bebop Sensors’ fabric sensors.
- Unparalleled haptic feelings for hitting buttons, turning knobs, opening doors, etc. for touch sensations in VR/AR.
- All versions are available for purchase right away and price competitively.
- Comfortable, universal open palm design design fits most people.
- Cleanable, hygienic and breathable with waterproof sensors.
- Powerful haptics for an intuitive feel of different textures and surfaces.
- Long battery life for all day use.
- Fast sensor speeds at 160Hz with instantaneous response.
- 9 degree IMU (Inertial Measurement Units) provide extremely low drift and reliable pre-blended accelerometer and gyro sensor data.
- 6 haptic actuators are located on 4 fingertips, the thumb, and the palm.
- Up to 16 unique haptic sound files can be resident on the glove with new files rapidly uploaded over Bluetooth or USB.
Targeted to enterprise, as well as Location Based Entertainment (LBE) gaming markets, the ultra-comfortable one-size-fits-all Forte Data Glove provides true real-time haptic feedback that lets users “feel” textures and surfaces and move digital objects around as they exist in real life. Currently in use by Fortune 500 customers, Forte Data Glove applications include Virtual Reality enterprise training, VR medical trials/rehabilitation, robotics and drone control, VR CAD design and review, and gaming.
The BeBop Sensors Forte Data Glove is super-fast, with an under 6 millisecond response time and all-day battery life. The gloves feature a comfortable design that fits almost everyone, and incorporate powerful haptics for truly intuitive hand interactions to feel different textures, with a realistic experience when touching a table or robot versus a piece of velvet, or a person’s face – resulting in an accurate and immersive experience.